SOCOM FTB3 Index du Forum
SOCOM FTB3
Le Forum Ultime de Socom FTB3

SOCOM FTB3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HQ The&#Voice#Season 4-Episode 9 Adde.d ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SOCOM FTB3 Index du Forum -> RESISTANCE RETRIBUTION -> ZE WARS !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gaymoore

Masculin
Point(s): 116
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ The&#Voice#Season 4-Episode 9 Adde.d Répondre en citant

The Voice Season 4 Episode 9 Added > bit.ly/27GlZPo

Reply...wrstlgirl...says:...May...9,...2016...at...7:25...PM...Thats...one...of...the...reasons...why...I...dont...watch...show...previews...and...ff...through...all...commsReply.Matt.CYou...deserve...to...be...hereThis...sucks!...Reply...Spence...says:...May...9,...2016...at...10:32...PM...OhSimilar..Movies..The..Lost..GenerationHell's..KitchenQIThe..VoiceThe..Amazing..Race..You..Might..LikeBut..their..most..powerful..scene..comes..shortly..after..the..family..sits..down..to..watch..The..Day..After,..the..nationwide..TV..event..that..graphically..depicted..the..harrowing..effects..of..nuclear..warReply.angelblue1772.says:.May.9,.2016.at.7:13.PM.Yes!.Definitely.even.though.I.knew.it.was.coming,.the.way.it.was.executed.was.EXCELLENT!.This.show.is.so.well.done!.Reply.Angela.says:.May.9,.2016.at.11:06.PM.Same.hereIts...a...reasonable...thing...for...people...to...think...that...leaves...Norman...in...the...position...he...was...in...at...the...start...of...PsychoPlease..dont..kill..her..off&yet!..Reply..Izzy's..Animals..says:..May..9,..2016..at..8:05..PM..I..have..a..feeling..shes..really..dead..Sad..They..could..continue..the..entire..next..season..with..her..because..shes..Normans..other..personalityAnd...the...thing...that...she...loved...about...Alex...was...the...trustReply...angelblue1772...says:...May...9,...2016...at...7:12...PM...Its...exactly...what...I...thought...was...the...game...changer...that...was...referred...to&in...a...way,...I...hope...I...sticks,...and...then...we...have...the...setup...for...the...last...season...showing...how...Norman...gets...to...the...Psycho...version...of...himself&we...could...still...see...Vera...as...Norman...truly...commits...to...his...mother...side...in...his...mindShow.More.Archives.Editors’.Picks.Tech.Yahoo.Suitors.Expected.to.Bid.Below.Past.Indications.Financial.Regulation.Lawsuit.Claims.Another.Global.Banking.Hack.Election.2016.Reid.Caught.in.Middle.as.Sanders-Clinton.Tension.Escalates.In.Depth.Europes.Populist.Politicians.Tap.Into.Deep-Seated.Frustration.Brussels.Beat.Brexit.or.Not,.U.KGod!...Of...course,...I...suspected...this...would...come...eventually,...but...the...writing,...acting...and...directing...of...this...season...has...made...every...single...thing...that...much...more...exilerating,...terrifying,...and...shockingWe..will..likely..see..more..of..VeraDansk.(Danish)MyJust.as.I.surmised.before.the.season.began,.this.major.television.event.worked.its.nuclear.magic.on.everyone,.from.the.Jennings.family.(who.teamed.up.with.Stan.and.Matthew.Beeman.for.a.neighborly.viewing.party),.to.the.Rezidentura.employees,.to.William,.to.Young.Hee.and.her.familyView..All..Blogs..'The..Voice'..Season..4,..Episode..9..Recap:..Usher..steals..spotlight,..promising..talent..BY..Ethan..Sacks..Channel..Surfer..Tuesday,..April..23,..2013,..11:11..AM..A..A..A..facebook..Tweet..email..Share..this..URL..BY..ZAYDA..RIVERA....The..battles..continue..and..the..competition..is..heating..up..as..the..teams..are..dwindling..down..to..the..best..of..the..bestReply..Merry..says:..May..10,..2016..at..5:22..PM..In..Psycho..everyone..knows..she..is..dead,..they..dont..know..than..Norman..stole..her..body..and..kept..it..in..her..room307...Comments...Morgan...says:...May...9,...2016...at...7:10...PM...I...had...a...feeling...theyd...go...this...direction,...even...with...an...entire...season...leftJust...saying...i...been...with...bates...since...day...1...norma...is...the...light...of...the...showsays:..May..9,..2016..at..7:36..PM..Wow&they..killed..it..tonight!..Reply..George..says:..May..9,..2016..at..7:44..PM..One..thing..I..cant..understand..is..Norman..lights..the..furnace..which..obviously..emits..carbon..monoxide..and..he..closes..the..vents..except..the..one..in..the..room..which..would..obviously..kill..youOnce.Dylan.finds.out.about.Norma,.I.sadly.dont.see.him.ending.up.in.SeattleI..Understand..sticking..to..the..movie..historyBut.whatever.happens,.what.an.incredible.showNorman,.obviously.unstable,.wanted.to.seal.their.fate.together...Crowe...agreed...saying,...Savannahs...time...is...not...greatAll..rights..reservedTo...order...presentation-ready...copies...for...distribution...to...your...colleagues,...clients...or...customers...visit...Text...Size...Regular...Medium...Large...Google+...Print...Next...Story...>...Speakeasy...TV...Recap...The...Americans...Recap:...Season...4,...Episode...9,...The...Day...After...Elizabeth...starts...exhibiting...some...serious...doubts...while...moving...forward...with...the...Young...Hee...operation...ENLARGE...From...left:...Matthew...Rhys...as...Philip...Jennings,...Keri...Russell...as...Elizabeth...Jennings,...Holly...Taylor...as...Paige...Jennings...and...Keidrich...Sellati...as...Henry...Jennings...Photo:...FX...By...Sarene...Leeds...May...11,...2016...11:05...pm...ET...2...COMMENTS...Warning:...This...post...contains...major...plot...points...from...tonights...episode...of...The...Americans,...The...Day...After...It...was...back...to...work...for...Philip...and...Elizabeth...after...their...seven-month...break...on...tonights...episode...of...The...Americans,...and...wouldnt...you...know...it?...All...of...the...problems...they...left...behind...prior...to...last...weeks...time...jump...were...right...there...waiting...for...themJust..as..he..was..going..to..hug..Usher..goodbye..the..multi-platinum..R&B..star..hit..his..button..stealing..Perkins..and..recruiting..him..for..his..teamxLogin.to.your.accountUsername.or.emailPasswordForgot.your.password?.Remember.meNot.registered.yet.?.Register.now!If.you.have.not.received.your.activation.email.follow.the.link.below:.Reactivate.FunctionsWith...Normans...luck...he...will...probably...push...Alex...down...the...stairs...and...then...Norma...will...gasp...for...air...and...make...a...comeback,...thinking...Norman...saved...her...or...something.!...Reply...Linda...Hitt...says:...May...12,...2016...at...8:24...AM...What...an...interesting...thoughtYou...cant...have...a...proper...Psycho...prequel...without...telling...Normans...origin...story,...after...allGood...freaking...lord,...the...look...in...his...eyes&that...sent...SERIOUS...chills...through...me f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SOCOM FTB3 Index du Forum -> RESISTANCE RETRIBUTION -> ZE WARS ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006